Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Day at Medicine Bow Lodge

It's the second to last day of our trip! I am so sad! I don't know how to say goodbye to Raindance or Medicine Bow Lodge.  It will be hard.

This morning we went through more pine tree forests.  It's my favorite place to ride. The same place we rode for the sunset ride.  We did more loping and trotting. I think all of us are getting the hang of it.  We all love to lope, especially...all of us.  I never mentioned that Mr. and Mrs. Kinsolving are taking video and pictures, and giving all of them to us.  Later they will make a video, and put it on my KidsTalkAboutGod page.  I can't wait to see it! 

After our afternoon ride, all the staff played horse tag.  It was fun to watch, except when a rider hit the ground (either be being pushed off, or by their horse tripping because it was running so fast).  Some of the staff wanted me to play to, but i think i made a wise decision, after seeing the first fall!

Tonight we listened one of the staff sing and play guitar.  He is very good.  Eva and I are also being taught some pottery.  I will bring some clay creations home.  

Isaac lately has been talking a lot in his sleep.  Mom told us at lunch one day something he said, "Hold unto those reins, tight!"  We all had a good laugh.

This has been a great day.  Now a cowgirl needs some sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Awl it sounds like you're having a good time riley. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures and see more pictures when you get home. Stay safe, and keep having a goood time .

    Love you all,
    Katy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Riley! It is fun to hear/see what God has been blessing you all with!

    Dungy says hi and is doing well :).

    Mrs. Paasch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad all of you are having fun i wish i was there! baylee

    ReplyDelete