Finally, done packing! Time to relax (at least until 4:30 am).
Tomorrow we leave for our thirteen hour car drive to Nebraska! Then we will stop for the night, and drive the rest of the way to Wyoming (another five hour drive). I can hardly wait until we get in the car! I am so extremely excited!!! Since the day when Mr. Kinsolving called me to say I had won a dude ranch vacation, I have never really believed it was true. I will be amazed if I ever start sleeping tonight!
I already miss my friends and family I will be leaving behind, and Sadie and Dungy too (we dropped them off this afternoon).
It's almost time to head for the dude ranch!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great, I love your picture Riley. Happy trails
ReplyDeleteGrandma Alice
All right! I can't wait to read all about it!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time, dear! I look forward to reading about all of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteAunt S.
We will miss you and all the Houndogian family, but we hope you guys have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteUncle Rog
Hi Riley already miss you have a great time
ReplyDeleteLove,
Baylee
Houndog this is great. I love the picture. Can't wait to follow your adventure.
ReplyDeleteLove
Grandma Alice
Can't wait to hear about your first day at the ranch!
ReplyDeleteHope your first day of traveling was easy as pie! Can't wait until tomorrow to hear about your first day at the dude ranch!!!!!! Sadie says 'HI, Riley! I miss you, but I'm on my own adventure with this house full of boys and one gigantic dog!' She's sitting on my lap even as I type.
ReplyDeleteThis is try number 3! My tech-challenged-ness is showing through. Never having "blogged" (OK! Be done with the "Are you kidding me"s and the "I can't believe it"s). Take my "Have a great trip" attempt 3 (I tried yesterday morning pretty early and once before now this morning) as a wish, really a prayer, for you and we look forward to hearing about the fun as you go and when we see you in a week or so!
ReplyDeleteRoger...the V one
I tried to post a comment last night after reading your first entry. I am in Germany, as you know, and things haven't been going so well with my computer here. Reading your first entry made me just as excited as you are. And I can't wait to hear more. Grandma T
ReplyDelete